Saturday, December 16, 2006

Nerdy Water Bottles

I was reading Wired magazine last night and aside from staying in on a Friday night, reading Wired magazine, I came across an incredible yet nerdy device--the HydraCoach. Basically, the device monitors how much water you are drinking out of this high tech water bottle and makes sure you drink the "recommended" amount. I know what you are thinking, are you kidding me, who needs an electronic water bottle to monitor how much you drink??

I , however, see this as an inredible idea not just because it is a new toy to play with but it does all the work for you. We all know that drinking water is supposed to be good for us and most people do not drink nearly enough. This gadget beeps and hollers whenever you are not drinking enough. How cool is that!? Just keep in next to you during the day in your cage/cubicle and piss off your co-workers with the beeping bottle of water that is keeping you hydrated. Especially in this world of high coffee and booze intake, this is a great thing. It is only $30 as well.

Ok, someone buy me one for Christmas, please!

No comments: